Let Your Freak Flag Fly, interview with Morgana Rae
Internationally successful coach and bestselling author, Morgana Rae, is the Outsiders’ Network’s first podcast guest. Morgana knows exactly what it is like to feel like an outsider.
There’s never been anything ordinary about Morgana. But having gone through the pain of being teased at school, Morgana tried to hide who she was to be ‘professional’ in her coaching business. But it wasn’t until she found the love and the courage to stand out as a ‘freakezoid’, that she came upon true success.
In this interview, Morgana tells us:
- Why hiding your weirdness means you can’t make the difference you want
- How to bring unconscious messages to life, so you can tackle them
- How finding the courage to face your darkest feelings creates the conditions for a dramatic, positive transformation
- Why being successful is really about appreciating your self, your lovability and your right to survive
- What to do to connect to the people who ‘get’ you, and generate the resilience to deal with rejection by the people who don’t
Morgana Rae is the international #1 best selling author of Financial Alchemy: Twelve Months of Magic and Manifestation. A sought after teacher, speaker and pioneer in personal development, she is widely regarded to be the world’s leading Relationship with Money coach. Morgana’s groundbreaking program for creating wealth has featured her on ABC-TV, PBS, NPR, CNN, FOX News Radio, United Press International and The Wall Street Journal online. She wrote the “Life Magic” column for a US national women’s magazine, and was named a Top Woman In E-commerce by WE Magazine in 2012. Morgana’s been a featured expert alongside Deepak Chopra, Marcia Weider, Christopher Howard, Bob Doyle, Loral Langemeier, Reverend Michael Beckwith, Joe Vitale, Arielle Ford, and many others. Morgana’s books, recordings, magazine articles, and clasess have impacted the lives of hundreds of thousands of people worldwide. Morgana writes, speaks, and coaches from a desire to empower idealistic entrepreneurs, coaches, authors and artists to have a big impact in the world… and to heal the rift between heart, spirit, and money.